Say I Do Islington are delighted to be holding a Ceremonies Open Day at Islington Town Hall
APPLICATIONS FOR SUPPLIERS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Here is some information about the event:
- The Open Day will be on Sunday 24 March 2024, open to guests 12pm to 4pm.
- We will be opening up all our Town Hall ceremony rooms and public areas of the building, as well as hosting suppliers inside or outside the building as appropriate.
- We will be offering 500 free guest tickets in slots across the four hours, which we expect to sell out. Our last event in June 2023 had 300 guests attend despite very high temperatures, so we are hoping for an even better turn out this year.
- To ensure a useful experience for suppliers and guests, we will offer 30 suppliers space to exhibit, with a maximum of 5 suppliers per category (for example 5 photographers or 5 hair stylists). If there are many applicants from the same category of supplier, priority will be given to those who are resident or have businesses based in Islington or City of London, those who didn’t attend last year, and/or those businesses that meet the council’s values of inclusiveness and eco consciousness.
- We are sadly unable to include food or drink vehicle suppliers at this event due to lack of outside space and electricity supply.
- Suppliers are not charged a fee to attend, but we would expect our guests to be offered something by suppliers such as a discount code, product sample, free consultation etc.
- A table, chairs, a tablecloth and power sockets will be provided for each indoor stall.
- Supplier applications close on 31 January 2024.
- All supplier applicants will be notified of our decision at the start of February.
- A reserve supplier list will be made in case of someone being unable to attend.
- Tickets will be available to guests in mid-February.