This information is for the proprietor or trustee of a venue in Islington or the City of London (the ‘square mile’) seeking to apply to hold marriage and civil partnership ceremonies.
There are statutory requirements and local conditions applied to these licences. Please read all the guidance and make sure that your premises comply before you apply for a licence.
Please follow the links below to access advice for your venue, depending on which borough it is in:
- Legal conditions to be met (Islington and City of London venues)
- Health and safety conditions to be met (for Islington venues)
- Health and safety conditions to be met (for City of London venues)
Please follow the links below to access further advice and forms, which are relevant to venues in Islington or City of London:
- Application form for a ceremonies licence
- Renewal form for a ceremonies licence
- Variation form for changing an existing licence
- Payment form for the ceremonies licence application fee